Sullivan Loire Linen Jacquard Tablecloth
Heavy jacquard linen with an arboreal design of foliage, leaves, acorns, and berries in a durable tablecloth of casual elegance.
- 100% imported Eastern European linen
- Heavy 7.9 ounce weight
- Interpretation of France's Loire Castle textiles
- Available in Riviera blue and wild rose
- Finished for elegant, casual softness
- Available in square and rectangle sizing
- Machine washable
Linen, a fabric of superior strength and durability, is today's new everyday kitchen textile. Our Loire linen jacquard tablecloth is anchored by the fabric that is at once functional and beautiful.
Sullivan Mercantile reintroduces the plant-based fabric into modern, elegant, daily kitchen life in traditional Riviera blue and wild rose.
Photographed at Jeffersonville Bake Shop, Jeffersonville, New York.