Sullivan Normandy Linen Tablecloth
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Heavy weave linen with a pattern inspired by French ticking in a durable tablecloth of casual elegance.
- 100% imported Eastern European linen
- Medium 6.8 ounce weight
- Interpretation of French ticking
- Available in robins egg and plum on natural
- Finished for elegant, casual softness
- Available in square and rectangle sizing
- Machine washable
Linen, a fabric of superior strength and durability, is today's new everyday kitchen textile. Our Loire linen jacquard tablecloth is anchored by the fabric that is at once functional and beautiful.
Sullivan Mercantile reintroduces the plant-based fabric into modern, elegant, daily kitchen life in traditional Riviera blue and wild rose.
Photographed at Jeffersonville Bake Shop, Jeffersonville, New York.